How to Ace an Interview post Covid-19
- Format: Live Online / Class
- Duration: 6 hours
- Payment: on-line
This program is designed for working participants of at least one year of work experience, for practicing and enhancing their interviewing skills virtually.
It is vital for participants to practice the different interview format and answer the questions to get the job.
- Practice, practice and practice while recording and reflection.
- Gain useful and practical advice on how to control your body language.
- What type of questions you can ask during the interview and when.
- Gaining self-confidence and excelling into the future.
Upon completion of the program:
- Know how to prepare for interview post Covid-19
- Practice with a professional
- Know how to make an immediate impact with the interviewer
- Prepare your 30s script.
- Uncover essential interview tips and techniques
Through discussions, role plays, mock interviews, dynamic workshop and participants will be able to develop competitive abilities to excel at their interviews.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for at least one year of work experience, and people who are looking to ace their interviewing skills and learn how to compete in the work environment
PLEASE NOTE THAT COSTS OF THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE VAT
Contact PILLARS Advising Team