Engage Employees through Career Pathing
Duration: 10 hours
This program is designed for Organizational Development in the Human Resources function.
Career Pathing is an approach to career development, enabling employees to develop in their current role, map multiple career path scenarios, review job competencies and close skill gaps.
Career Pathing enables employers to offer a structured career development process to support career growth. Provides employees with tools to build out meaningful career paths based on their aspirations and interests, review skill gaps against current and future jobs and engage in relevant learning experiences that proactively prepares them to grow personally and professionally.
Upon completion of the program:
Retain your best employees
Give employees a sense of purpose
Attract top achievers
Increase the cumulative ability, experience, and diversity in your workforce
Create an employee-centric culture
Compete with other employers in your market
- Self-assessment—identifying opportunities and areas for improvement
- Reality check—identifying what needs are most realistic to develop
- Goal setting—establishing goals to focus development efforts
- Action planning—creating a plan to determine how goals will be achieved Who should attend?
- This program is designed for Human Resources who are responsible for the organizational development.
- Discuss the steps in the development planning process
- Explain the employees’ and company’s responsibilities in planning development
- Discuss current trends in using formal education for development
- Relate how assessment of personality type, work behavior, and job performance can be used for employee development
- Explain how job experiences can be used for development and suggest a job experience to match an employee’s development goal or need
- Identify the characteristics of an effective mentoring program
- Describe the succession planning process and how the nine-box grid is used
- Design an effective on-boarding process
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Responsible for OD in the Human Resources function
Register your name
PLEASE NOTE THAT COSTS OF THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE VAT