Career Services Provider Certification
Become a Facilitating Career Development with an International Certificate and become a career services provider and work by yourself to help others in career planning and guidance.
Or you can work in any settings; Schools, Universities or in the Human Resources function responsible for the Career Path and Development for the employees.
Definition and Benefits of Career Coaching
Career Services Provider Certification
BECOME CERTIFIED CAREER SERVICES PROVIDER – CCSP – NCDA
𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 “𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿” 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
What is the FCD Program?
The Facilitating Career Development Training Program is an intense training program that includes up to 120 hours of instruction. The curriculum addresses major career development areas and provides up-to-date resources, references, career-related websites and much more. The National Career Development Association Curriculum has been approved by the Center for Credentialing and Education. Individuals that successfully complete the NCDA FCD Training Program are eligible to apply for the new NCDA Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP) credential or the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) credential.
What is a Certified Career Services Provider?
A Certified Career Services Provider, formerly called a Career Development Facilitator, is a person who has completed the Facilitating Career Development Program and works in any career development setting or who incorporates career development information or skills in their work with students, adults, clients, employees, or the public. A Career Services Provider has received in-depth training in the areas of career development in the form of up to 120+ class/instructional hours, provided by an international trained and qualified instructor.
This title designates individuals working in a variety of career development settings.
A Career Services Provider may serve as a career group facilitator, job search trainer, career resource center coordinator, career coach, career development case manager, intake interviewer, occupational and labor market information resource person, human resource career development coordinator, employment/placement specialist, or workforce development staff person.
The National Vocational Guidance Association (NVGA) was founded in 1913. In 1985 NVGA was renamed and became the National Career Development Association (NCDA). Thus, NCDA is the first, longest running and preeminent career development association in the world. NCDA is the premier provider of professional development in the career field. With a nationwide system of instructors, NCDA has prepared over 25,000 Career Services Providers and Facilitators for international certification.
NCDA is a founding Division of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and is frequently consulted by the national media about career-related issues; NCDA continuously promotes global sharing of workforce policy and practices, supports and reports on research in the growing field of career development.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧?
• Career resources and labor market information
• Career planning processes
• Basic helping and facilitation skills
• Career development models and theories
• Informal and formal assessment approaches and validity research
• Diversity and specific population needs
• Development and continuous improvement of an effective career resource center
• Training others and program promotion
• Case management and referral skills
• Ethical and scope-of-practice issues
• Professional and resource portfolios
• Cutting-edge job searching
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐂𝐃 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦?
– Human Resources Professionals and Business Consultants
– Private Career Practitioners, Life and Career Coaches,
– Career Guidance Practitioners in Schools and Career Development Centers in Universities
– Anyone wants to start his career as Career Development Practitioners and apply to become Certified Career Services Provider.
– Attending the Facilitating Career Development program with Rasha Abul Nasr qualifies you to apply for two different credentials: the NCDA CCSP and the CCE GCDF.
The 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, you can apply for 𝘁𝗵𝗲 “𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿” 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
The Facilitating Career Development Training Program is an intense training program that includes up to 120 hours of instruction
30% will be face-to-face delivery,
50% will be online
40% will be for the field work and preparation for your final project.
This program is delivered on 12 weeks. The curriculum addresses major career development areas and provides up-to-date resources, references, career-related websites and much more.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COSTS OF THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE VAT
PAYMENT TERMS : Cash or 3 Months Installments
Contact US for more details